Instagram

Monday, April 26, 2010

Food Review : Spicy Noodle "Abang Adek"

For those who loves noodle and spicy so much


Who loves spicy food here raise your hand, please. I'm bringing a special menu for all of spicy lovers.. From my friend info, I found a place that served a spicy kind of menu. This menu maybe usual and you can even cook it your self. Voila "Indomie" or people called it noodles.

I really curious about this too so I decided to go there at Jl. Mandala Utara behind Roxy Square. You can find a stand with a big banner read "Indomie Abang Adek"

So what's special in this Indomie menu? As you can see at this photo below, I ordered their best choice Indomie goreng telor kornet pedas mampus, that's how they called it. In this place they separated the spiciness level like : sedang, pedas, gila, garuk, and the last is mampus

Actually I'm into spicy, but I don't think I can handle too much spicy like this. So I just order both fried noodle (indomie goreng) and boiled noodle (indomie kuah). For the spiciness level, I tried the highest level (pedes mampus) for the fried one and medium level (pedes) for the boiled one.

I took some pictures for you















Based on the seller, Indomie pedes mampus (the highest level) contains more than 100 chili. For me, it taste like 10% noodles and 90% chili. I have to drink my ice tea and cold milk every one minutes i think. Really can't handle this spicy noodle for too long. 

After about 10-15 minutes ate that noodles, I quit! Tottaly give up. Yap like my prediction earlier, I didn't finished my noodles. So here's the leftovers pictures. You also can see the chili left behind. 






















Dare to try? 


Location: Jln. Mandala utara,Belakang Roxy Square

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hua hua hua
90% cabe... itu namanya bukan makan mie, namanya makan cabe. apa ga rugi si abank nya dagang? cabe kan lebih mahal dari indomie

Aurelia Siska said...

@ husein (anonymous) : hahahaha..justru itu menariknya sein makanya tu tempat laris manis tanjung kempos..wakaka...tp hrgnya lbh mhal yg pasti dr internet biasa...cuma mkannya ga nikmat ajee...ajibbbb -.-"

mE miss Crab :P said...

hahahaa gw dah pernah makan ni mi aneh... harusnya namanya cabe goreng dgn hiasan indomie wkwkwkwk..

btw cabenya itu buat ngenaikin harganya bos..biar mahallll...hihih met makan cabe

Aurelia Siska said...

@ me miss crab :p : iyaaa kemarin demi mencoba sesuatu yg baru..akakaka...iye ntu sisa cabenya aj bisa dicobek lagee...hufff

Recent Posts