Instagram

Friday, April 2, 2010

How to dress up your dog??

I really love a dog. Any kind of dog maybe..but i prefer golden,terrier or mini pom.I always dreaming about having a dog pets since I was a kid. But none of them become mine till now..HUff -.-". But I owned a  once..

To treat curiosity feels not having a dog till now I write a post about one of them, ShihTzu. How to become a dog stylist for your dog? I published this post to inspired all of you to become their stylist. Do not carry them to the pet saloon but you can created it at home..Coz not just a human want to looks beautiful and cute, a dog also.

There's many dog contests now that demand beautiful and georgeous dogs. You can also enter your stylish dog follow the contest..Maybe you will become the winner..
For any people that have a dog sure wanna make their dog looks beautiful too..But what fit the most to them? IF you have kind of shih tzu that have a long hair maybe you can choose one of this models I present..PICK THAT SUITS YOUR DOG THE BEST OR YOU CAN JUST TRY ALL OF THEM!!


















































These very beautiful models I present to you. Maybe can help you to style you lovely Shih Tzu. And then carry them to follow a dog contest..GET GOING!!
ps: Hope I will own oone of this..sooo cute...

No comments:

Recent Posts