Instagram

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wrong Bus



It happened a few days ago.

First of all now I work at my client at Thamrin so I must took Busway to get there. One day I've got some business so I must went home earlier around at 4.00 pm. I took Busway at Bank Indonesia Station and then changed it at Harmoni.Station.

After couples minutes, I should have reached Harmoni station, so I get up from my seat and going down to changed the bus.I should took bus to Kalideres Station, but instead of that, I took bus to Kota Station (the gate is side by side between Kota and Kalideres)

The stupidity came on me..I didnt realized it utill I reached Kota Station.
If you guys think why I did the stupid mistake like that the answer is I didn't pay attention at the street. I got a phone called..

After I realized , it was too late, that I must bought a ticket again and went back to Harmoni..At the end it's not really effected me to went home earlier because it's took the same time liked if I go home at 5.00 pm

Lesson to learn :  NEVER get a phone call when you're at the street

*Sometimes we just too focus on something that make us miss the other things*

No comments:

Recent Posts