Instagram

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bridesmaid Experience

Lately, I often imagine my self be a bridesmaid. Maybe it because many of my friends, cousins are getting married. Finally I have a chance to doing this when my nephew will getting his marriage.

At the day before the marriage i managed to stay at my cousin's apartment for one night. Nice and new apartment there. Im on second floor so i can see whole garden below. The room is quite big too with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, toilets, and also there is a bedroom and bathroom for driver or maid.



 

This is the main bedroom with bathroom inside.


Also there's a garden below.




About the made of honor story

Saturday early morning i should woke up at 4.00 am ..its too early for me..still have a panda's eyes and then we're going to facial mask by our selves..Last night we put it in the refrigerator and what i found it at the morning? I frozen facial mask. After took our breakfast (just bread an a cup of coffee) we go to bridal at 5.00 am..We're getting make up and prepared to dressed for two hours. After that we went back to the apartment and get ready for the wedding.
 
At 10.00 am my nephew and his family come to pick up his bride at the apartment. Once they arrived at in front of the door, they welcome by the bride's family. Ribbon cutting to enter the apartment room. They ate misua (longevity noodles), take photos first and then went to the bride's room. I'm not going inside, just waiting on the living room 'till the brides came out and we prepared to went to the church for wedding blessing..It takes about one and half hour at the church. After the church ceremony is over we went back to home for lunch. Really tired for any of us, but really exciting for me. Help my cousin holding her gown, her flower bouquet..etc. Finally we had a rest for a while, about two hours I got slept. to recover my energy for the further ceremonial we'll attended.
we can't take a rest any longer! At 3.00 pm we should had arrived to the JJ bridal for retouch the hair do and make up.

 
It;s not ended so soon..We still have a ceremony party at Sport Club Kelapa Gading Ball Room. We arrived there at 5.00 pm. Directly prepared to ''teppai" (chinese people tradition) from the woman's family and the man's. The tradition is the brides give a cup of tea to their parents and their aunts or uncles and for those who receiving the tea should gave something for the brides.
Rehearsal for the wedding (from the beginning of the ceremony till the end) is doing after the "teppai". 


Finally at 7.00 pm the wedding is start to begin.
I must remember what to do like the rehearsal before. Like another usual wedding the opening.- wedding kiss - wedding toast - cake cutting - mingle - and closed with the photos session. And so on..everything's doing great..work properly..and...I'm very tired for sure..but its the first experience for me and i wont forget it.

No comments:

Recent Posts