Instagram

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sexy Heels

A woman can never have enough shoes. That statement is correct rite??So It’s the perfect time to spice up your wardrobe with sexy new sandals.
I Already talked about the wedges before. So Now at my post I want to let the heels speaking


1. Bright and colorful


This pair of yellow heels make your feet looks perfect. Can combined with skinny jeans and tank top shirt for your summer looks..







2. Gladiator Style

This black sexy galdiator sandals looks simple but very elegant to combine with black evening dress. This is very comfort to wear at your feet because the soft string tight up at your feet.






3.Bright Slingback


These one is my favourite..With red suede colors make your feet even brighter..Match to combine with red straples dress or just a cocktail dress...







4.Golden Cage Pump


Hmm a georgeus gold pump heels!!! I love the natural colors. Beside the unique cage in front of the heels makes your feet looks fabulous. Use it with a skirt or hotpants.





5.Animal print

I love animal print. This sexy starps sandals height with 4,5 inches and zebra print.Even just with your favorite pair of skinny jeans these hot shoes will transform your outfit.








6. Suede


These shoes looks classic in white circles motif. Thats impossible not love them when you wear it..Get a chic style by combining with a black skinny jeans.




3 comments:

gobloggo said...

nice ^^

Anonymous said...

those heels are 'killing me softly'....love it so much..my favorite one is 'Animal Print heels', ubercool...^0^

Aurelia Siska said...

yap..its killing me!! there's many outta there that more georgeous ya know...owh goshh..cant hadle it..:p LOL

Recent Posts