Instagram

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sea View and Sunset



For it best scenery of sea view and sunset, me and my friend went to Ancol Beach located in North Jakarta last few weeks.  Ancol offering the unbeatable experience of dining and hang out by the beach while enjoying sea view as far as eyes can see.

We decided to take lunch there and spending our full afternoon  walking down the bridge and enjoying sunset view.

At the rocks




Me and My Friend, Flo

We took couple of pictures at Le Bridge. The wind blew very strong, so I constantly re-setting my hair. But after couple times I got tired from doing it, I decided to enjoy the view instead of caring about my messy hair.



Wind blew my hair



Messy hair don't care :-)











 Le Bridge

Sea Viewing


We wait until the sun is going down and watch the golden hour view. So breath-taking isn't it? Suddenly I realized how great is our God to create such a beautiful things. 



Breaking Dawn



Golden Hour Moment



Silhouette of me



Sunset and me



"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open"

- Jawaharlal Nehru



Black Midi Dress - Muzca Woman
White Sneakers - Stradivarius
Silver Statement Necklace 
Lady Canterbury Watch - Daniel Wellington
I love Guess Bracelet in purple - Guess


Photos by me and Reza Sunggiardi


No comments:

Recent Posts