Instagram

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Playsuit






Looking for short escape for this weekend, I'm headed to Bandung. Actually it's not that sudden I choose Bandung, but because my friend also getting married there. Wedding ceremony will be take place in Padma Hotel & Resort, Bandung, so I spend two nights here at Padma for this weekend getaway.


Seen here is one adorable piece of short sleeve jumpsuit with V neck line from Cloth Inc's lastest collection. Recently I prefer wearing jumpsuit because of it's simplicity and easiness. You don't have to find a perfect top or bottom for your clothes, just put a jumpsuit and everything is done.
For completed the look I also wearing Chain Satchel Mini Bag in Grey from Phoebe the Label and Wedges Slippers from Poppits.


It was around 8 AM in the morning when we took these outfit photos. Lucky for me the lobby area isn't too crowded so I can took plenty picture without any interfere.










Jumpsuit, Sun Glass, Satchel Bag, and Slipper


























Detail bag : Chain Satchel Mini Sling Bag



Adler Jumpsuit - Cloth Inc
Chain Satchel Mini Sling Bag - Phoebe The Label
Black wedges slippers - Poppits


Photos by me and Reza Sunggiardi

No comments:

Recent Posts