Instagram

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Coffee Shop : Crematology



Last saturday morning, I went to Crematology Coffee Roasters for breakfast. Located at PX Pavillion, Puri Indah at ground level near the main lobby. This is their second outlet, they also have another outlet at Senopati area.

I arrived at 8.30 am, there's still no customer there. Lucky for me, I could take plenty of pictures without any interference.

Design with mostly of woods element and brown colors, they give a great ambiance for me. The room divided into 2 levels area that you can choose. Upper ground is likely more formal with long tables, stools, and couches. Lower ground is likely for casual one with small tables and wooden chairs . There's also an outdoor seating area for smoking too.










Upper Ground












Lower Ground


I ordered one cup of cappuccino, one cup of Flavor Latte (Brownies flavor), and full breakfast menu. 


Cappuccino and Flavor Latte


Flavor Latte


Full Breakfast


Wearing my favorite white boxy shirt, paired with ripped jeans. Style that never dies and yet so casual for any occasion. I really enjoyed my morning breakfast here and surely will come back more often.











Overall rating 

Location : 4/5
Ambiance : 3/5
Taste : 3.5/5
Price : 3.5/5


Plain Boxy Shirt in White - Chocochips
Ripped jeans - Number 61
Rose Gold Wedges - Charles & Keith
Hamilton Traveler Medium - Michael Kors


Photos by me and Reza Sunggiardi


No comments:

Recent Posts