Instagram

Thursday, July 23, 2015

My Wedding Journey Part I : Venue and Bridal

“...WEDDING is a higher form of happiness in commitment.."





My life is just like a magical..day by day even hours by hours.. I want to spread all the blessing I had to all of you. And my marriage is one of them! Let me share this to you... As i promised in my previous blog on 2010 to share pictures of my wedding, so here they are.




Me and Reza already being couple for almost 1 year before we finally decided to take our relationship to the next level, MARRIAGE.
We already engage 1 year before our wedding day, so we still have plenty time to prepared for the stuff.

Picking vendor wasn't an easy job for us. We have to hoping from one wedding exhibition to another. Tired and bored sometimes because you have to compare many of them. Bridal, venue, catering, cake, entertainment, invitation card even wedding organizer.

The first vendor you should booked is the venue. You can't held a wedding party without a venue.
Me and Reza haven't decided if we were going to celebrated it in Jakarta or Bogor, since Reza is from Bogor and I'm from Jakarta.

Finally after couple weeks looking for our venue, we decided to pick Plaza bapindo 10th floor.
Located at Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55, Senayan, South Jakarta

One that you should take note for choosing a venue is check their engage vendor. Mostly every venue already have their own engage vendor, so before you make a deal, please check out their supporting vendor as well. If you want to took vendor from outside, it will cost you another extra charge.

One done, still many to go.

Second item that should be booked was The Bridal. Again we're hoping from one exhibition to another and finally I'm falling in love with Tracy Bridal House (www.tracybridal.com)

Since I don't have any preferences for make up, so I decided to took make up from Tracy Bridal as well. I picked their package and it's quite complete for me. For approximate IDR 27 million, I got many complementary for my package (just gentle remind that my wedding was in 2013, there'll be an adjustment every years passed)

One that you should take note is if you decide to pick a full complete package (just like I do), please make sure to check their related engage vendor. Lesson from me is my venue had a list of engage vendor for Photo and Video at D-Day, and ,my bridal package had their list too. Luckily for me there's one vendor that engage to both of them so I don't have to take any extra charge for bringing or using an outsider vendor.

My package included :

  • Wedding gown (2)
  • Bridesmaid gown (1)
  • Make up for bride, bridesmaid, mom (2)
  • Voucher for groom's suit
  • Voucher for cake
  • Voucher for invitation card
  • Pre-wedding photo both indoor and outdoor (I'll share my experience of this in another post)
  • Photographer and videographer for D-Day
  • Canvas photo 60x90 (2)
  • Hand bouquet and corsage
  • Usher gown or suit (4)

For the shoes, since i'm not quite tall and my partner is very tall, so I have to choose a comfy shoes that will give extra tall effect to me. I picked Donamici for my custome wedding shoes. Simple bow with bling string platform shoes (13cm back heels and 5cm front heels). And yeap it really comfortable wearing that shoes for almost a day.




Wedding Gown by Tracy


Wedding Shoes by Donamici


I'll continue talking about my wedding journey and vendor picking on my next blog post. Hope it will help you who in the middle of your wedding preparation.

My Wedding Journey Part II : Catering and Decoration will be up on my next post.

No comments:

Recent Posts