Instagram

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Me feat. Black and White


Black and white are colors that never dies, I called them that way. It can be paired with any colors you liked, you named it.
As I fall in love with this colors recently, I tried to capture some pictures in Black and White outfits.
Random shot when I'm strolling around in Jakarta wearing my favorite colors : Black and White. How I love the sea view and the sun light as well. 









Me. feat. black and white


 Am wearing my favorite black outer long knitted cardigan pairs with black and white checkered dress and a touch of black platform shoes.
I love this simple outfit so much!





Dress - Black and White checkered by Atmosphere
Outer - Black long knitted by Stradivarius
Shoes - Black platform by Charles and Keith 

Photos by Reza Sunggiardi

No comments:

Recent Posts