Instagram

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Creative Art Space : Lawangwangi


“...AND THEN, I HAVE NATURE AND ART AND POETRY, AND IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH, WHAT IS ENOUGH?”

-- Vincent Van Gogh




Couple months ago I went to Bandung, Indonesia. Most visited destination if you stay in Jakarta.
Normally it will took 2 hours driving from Jakarta to Bandung ( no traffic by all means ),

I went to Dago area, where I found out about one art space in that place called Lawangwangi (http://lawangwangi.com/)

Too bad when I went there, the art space was being renovated so I can not saw their masterpiece.
But no worries, I still enjoying the place. The breath-taking scenery of nature, outdoor place, and some of craft that I can saw.




Breath-taking scenery at Lawangwangi art space (Bandung)


I always love taking photo outdoor, as it best for sun lighting and the breezing wind as well.



Outdoor View




Wooden Craft




Monalisa on the wall




Silver statue



Wooden Statue

Me and Mi Lova


For it best scenery or photo session you should go there by 10.00 am in the morning.

Photos by Reza Sunggiardi



Lawangwangi Creative Space
Jl. Dago Giri 99A, Mekarwangi,
(022) 7410 5607

No comments:

Recent Posts