Instagram

Monday, May 9, 2016

Under the Shade

Lately I've been really fall in love into jumpsuit. Why's that? Because you know when you're confusing for what to wear you just jump into your jumpsuit and voila! You already dressed up in one single piece of cloth.

So I've several kind of jumpsuit but my favorite is this turtle neck knitted grey jumpsuit by Stradivarius. The material is very stretchy and flexible enough with your body shape. The length is also fell on top of your ankle and make your legs looks longer.

Paired it with long knitted cardigan in black and Mary Jane heels in black for my completed look. Try it, maybe you'll fall in love too like me!

So here's some pictures of my grey jumpsuit.























Turtle neck grey jumpsuit - Stradivarius
Black long knitted cardigan - Stradivarius
Mary Jane heels in black - Karen and Chloe
Bella Medium Bag in Croco Blue - Exotica Galleria

No comments:

Recent Posts