Instagram

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Bazaar Bridal Week 2016 : "Silent Poetry" by Imelda Kartini




Last week I attended Indonesia's Annual Bazaar Bridal Week 2016 at Ritz Carlton, Pacific Place. This event last for 3 days, from Friday to Sunday, featuring some of the best Indonesian designers. They showed off their bridal collection. 

One of my favorite designer, Imelda Kartini, closed the event with a spectacular fashion show, themed Silent Poetry, inspired by the poetry from Victorian era. This fashion show was supported by many vendors; Magnificent Decoration by Lotus, Flawless Make Up and Hairdo by Donny Liem, Awesome Accessories by Morphacio Body Art, and Gorgeous Shoes by Rina Thang

Every piece was designed heart fully; the chosen fabric, silhouette, and unique details will took our breath away. Here are some pictures of her collection. I hope you will be amazed like I did!










 











Photos by me

No comments:

Recent Posts