Instagram

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Vintage, Cake, and Coffee


Dropped by Bonjour Cafe for some cake and coffee. Actually I barely eat cake and coffee and I'm not addicted to any of them. But I loved to spend my morning sometimes in here because I love the ambiance, a little touche of White, Flowery, and Vintage decoration.

I was wearing the same theme as this place interior. White, pastel, and a little touch of Vintage flower in my skirt. Paired them all with nude brown heels and Voila, I think everything looks nice.

















Details of my vintage skirt






 Chocolate Mousse



 Raspberry Cake




Hot Cappucinno



White Top - Cloth Inc
Vintage Pastel Flowery Skirt - Moly Mercie
Nude Brown Heels - Charles and Keith
Balenciaga Classic City  - Balenciaga 


Photos by Reza Sunggiardi

No comments:

Recent Posts